นโบบายความเป็นส่วนตัว

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อทำให้คุณสามารถใช้เว็บไซต์ได้มีประสิทธิภาพยิ่งขึ้น คุกกี้ส์จะช่วยจัดให้คุณเห็นโฆษณาที่เหมาะกับคุณจริงๆ พร้อมทั้งช่วยให้คุณใช้ฟีเจอร์ที่หลากหลาย การอนุญาตทั้งหมดถือว่าคุณยอมรับการใช้คุกกี้ตามนโยบายคุกกี้ คุณสามารถจัดการ เปลี่ยนการตั้งค่าของคุณได้ตลอดเวลา

ฉันจะได้เรียนเกี่ยวกับ

Explore the complexity of contemporary media and culture with Kent’s Cultural Studies and Media with Journalism degree. Learn to question how information is interpreted and reacted to in our global society. Our combined subject degree offers an academically rigorous approach to the study of mediated cultural forms, practices and technologies and their vital social, political and economic implications alongside journalism skills. We examine a range of areas, from digital media and journalism, to the creative and cultural industries, to social identities and subcultures. In addition, you are introduced to some basic journalism skills like reporting and feature writing that position you well for a variety of careers in the media sector and beyond. At Kent, Cultural Studies and Media is part of the School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research so you benefit from a large choice of specialist modules on race, social change, criminal justice or disability and the arts. You begin with modules that offer an introduction to journalism skills and provide an overview of different cultural and sociological theories that address ‘culture’, ‘media’ and ‘society’ as part of a broader global and historical context. Your journalism skills are developed further in your second year. You also learn how to conduct and apply qualitative sociological research that explores mass media and advertising; digital media technologies; news and journalism; television and film, to name a few. In your final year of study, there is an option to take a dissertation module on a subject of your choice, which allows you to focus in detail on an area you are particularly passionate about. Approximately 70% of the modules you take are from the discipline of Cultural Studies and Media with the remaining 30% of modules from Journalism.The Cultural Studies modules are taught by leading academics and have the opportunity to choose modules from a wide range of subject areas. Our journalism modules are taught by working professionals in print, digital, radio and television journalism.Cultural Studies and Media BA is available as a single honours degree (UCAS code V902 at institution K24).

คอร์สนี้อยู่ในคณะอะไร ?

School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research

ตัวเลือกคอร์ส

เต็มเวลา (3 ปี)

ค่าเรียน
£17,400.00 (฿ 748,065) ต่อปี
ค่าธรรมเนียมปกติ

นี่เป็นตัวเลขโดยเฉลี่ย กรุณาติดต่อสถาบันเพื่อเชคความถูกต้อง

เริ่มเรียน

17 กันยายน 2022

สถานที่

Main Site

Recruitment and Admissions Office, The Registry,,

Darwin Road,

Canterbury,

Kent,

CT2 7NZ, England

ข้อกำหนดในการสมัคร

สำหรับนักเรียนสหรัฐอเมริกา

For entry to a Kent undergraduate degree programme, US students typically need to have: A High School Graduation Diploma with a minimum final GPA of 3.2/4.0. PLUS one of the following: SAT with a score of between 1290 – 1380 depending on the subject you are applying for OR ACT with a score of between 27-29 depending on the subject you are applying for OR 3 SAT Subject Tests with scores of between 600-700 depending on the subject you are applying for OR 2 Advanced Placement (AP) tests with scores of between 4-5 depending on the subject you are applying for. Applicants will also be considered with the following: A combination of SAT Subject Tests and Advanced Placement (AP) tests; An Associate Degree with a GPA of at least 3.2/4.0; 1 or 2 years of a US Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of at least 3.2/4.0; International Baccalaureate Diploma and Certificates as per standard University of Kent requirements; College-level classes/honors classes on a case-by-case basis. Students who have completed 2-3 years of a Bachelor’s degree in the US with a minimum GPA of 3.2/4.0 may be considered for 2nd year entry to a Kent undergraduate programme provided they have taken sufficient classes in their major. Students need to have an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in R&W; 5.5 in S&L).

กรุณาเช็คระดับ IELTSของคอร์ส ที่คุณต้องการสมัครให้ถูกต้อง

ชอบมหาวิทยาลัยนี้

ข้อมูลน่าสนใจ University of Kent

มหาวิทยาลัย Kent จะฝึกสอนทักษะทางอาชีพและมีความช่วยเหลือสำหรับผู้สำเร็จการศึกษาที่ดีเยี่ยมควบคู่กับการสอนอันยอดเยี่ยมจากคณาจารย์ที่มีความเชี่ยวชาญ

  • มหาวิทยาลัยชั้นนำของ UK พร้อมสิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกอันทันสมัย
  • ประชากรนักศึกษาอันมีชีวิตชีวาและหลากหลายจากมากกว่า 150 ประเทศ
  • มุ่งเน้นการสร้างโอกาสการทำงานและทักษะทางอาชีพ
  • สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกและมาตรการความปลอดภัยที่ดีเยี่ยม

ติดต่อเรื่องเรียนต่อ